|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:57|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- System engineering methods.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of software development methods.
- Tailor and apply systems engineering methods in support of capability programs/projects and their deliverable systems and products.
- Support program and project teams to capture and analyse business needs, determine requirements and functions, and specify/design options for their deliverable systems and products
- Conduct reviews of the designs for systems and products.
- Provide system engineering support to the team lead and the wider Program/Project Directors/Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Directors, Solutions Architects, and business representatives to ensure delivered systems are correct / fit for purpose.
- Support projects to plan and conduct test and evaluation activities for deliverable systems and products.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)
Senior Engineer - Oracle Identity (IAM) (NV1)
Network Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)