|Job Title:||System Integrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:07|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
- Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
- Network troubleshooting
- Linux-based networking
- Develop Systems Engineering documentation including, Systems Engineering Management Plans, Configuration Management Plans, Integrated Support Plans, System Designs.
- Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements.
- Lead systems engineering reviews throughout the project acquisition lifecycle.
- Evaluate the quality of project outputs against agreed service criteria.
- Ensure the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator (Multiple) - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 4 (TSPV)