|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 10:43|
The Communications manager will be responsible for:
- Managing cross agency and cross jurisdictional communications activities in support of Digital Identity, including chairing the communications working group, and reporting to the Program Board and other Executives regularly.
- Managing the response to day to day communications issues across the program (e.g. media inquiries).
- Developing supporting communications artefact and materials across the broader team functions.
- Working closely with our contracted service provider to ensure efficient delivery of high quality fit for purpose outputs, including the development of an integrated communication strategy.
- Approximately 5 years’ experience in developing practical and implementable communications and engagement plans for government agencies
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth's Digital Identity program
- Cultural Fit including:
- Proactive, driven
- Outcomes focused
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative and constructive culture
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen with an ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 10 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information