Audit System Development and Data Analyst Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Audit System Development and Data Analyst Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:14|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with RHEL system administration.
- Experience with data processing, scripting and coding in Bash, XSLT, Perl, Python or C
- Work with audit analysts to shape and implement scalable and useful data ingest
- Establish and oversee analytical methods and techniques within the audit processing environment
- Lead security and automation input into system architecture development and future planning
- Manage the implementation of new data processing techniques and features, including the documentation of those changes.
- Manage system reliability including, processing problems, system resource sustainability and monitor and remedy service interruptions
- Analyse complex system engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend resolutions.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst - Endpoint Projects and Roadmap Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Architect / Modeller Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)