Infrastructure Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 11:25|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in upgrading firmware using several installation techniques / options on devices, for example, network switches, routers, power distribution units etc.
- Practical knowledge of data transmission networks, MAN and WAN
- Knowledge of differing optical fibre, including parallel pluggable connectors, and advanced splicing techniques. Understanding and application of optical link budgets.
- Datacentre design – knowledge in AC, DC Power systems and cooling.
- Undertake procurement activities necessary to enable successful delivery of capability
- Undertake activities to transition delivered capability to operations, including asset management.
- Assist with the preparation of status reports and prepare other project documentation, including work packages, project and support plans
- Control cost, schedule and quality of project activities and ensure they run on budget, on time and meet expectations.
- Identify and assess the risks associated with project activities and develop and implement strategies to reduce those risks.
- Install and configure some basic network connected equipment and perform basic fault investigations as they arise.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator (Multiple) - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)