Network Engineer - Level 4
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:01|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with Splunk
- A detailed understanding and ability to design and configure complex IP based networks with a heavy focus on Cisco. Qualifications are advantageous, including experience with routing technologies (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, etc.), switching technologies (STP, VLANNTP, FabricPath, etc.), carrier technologies (VPLS, MPLS etc.) and security technologies (IPsec, firewall etc.).
- Experience with network security including enterprise proxy and load balancing systems and experience with different systems and architecture.
- Experience deploying network systems that form part of virtualisation solution from vendors such as VMWare.
- An understanding of Linux based systems and how to integrate them within the network environment.
- Experience in IT systems design including detailed experience in building testable and maintainable systems using continuous integration and deployment technologies
- Monitor and action security alerts and incidents.
- Maintain and upgrade device software and firmware versions and create, implement, and provide feedback on system designs
- Implement new IT infrastructure. Use public/private cloud APIs to provision, scale and destroy infrastructure as required. Develop tools that allow automation systems to provision infrastructure without assistance. Create and maintain testable infrastructure, including racking, cabling and labelling of current and new infrastructure.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures. Design, support, and update documentation and standard operating procedures.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 march or until the position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 (NV1)
System Engineer (database design, ActiveMQ) level 4 - (willing to undergo TSPV process)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)