Data Flow Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Flow Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:13|
- Define and manage the implementation of security-focused data flow across a complex capability.
- Lead and conduct risk reviews, and the implementation of identified security modules.
- Ensure consistent application of accredited system components to mitigate risk.
- Contribute to the development of technologies underpinning ICT security and data flow enforcement systems.
- Validate security requirements and ensure their traceability to data flow configurations.
- Design tests to ensure effective implementation of dataflow configuration against specified requirements.
- Ensure data flow is appropriately aligned with organisational security standards and strategy.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's