Automation Engineer - Level 4
|Job Title:||Automation Engineer - Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:19|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in 1G/10G networking
- Experience in IT system design.
- Detailed experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Detailed experience in building testable and maintainable systems using continuous integration and deployment technologies.
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team and support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with customers as well as the broader project team.
- Deploy and support test infrastructure such as Jenkins and Bamboo.
- In conjunction with developers build a pipeline that allows for development, testing, QA and production development of code
- Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed
- Modify system images during the life cycle to meet testing requirements.
- Provide stable and scalable system images for developer use using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)