Facilities / Data Centre specialist Level 4
|Job Title:||Facilities / Data Centre specialist Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 14:55|
- Maintain, build, test, upgrade and document systems in the datacentre.
- Plan, Install and oversee multi-vendor installations of hardware, in addition to decommissioning old hardware to quality standards.
- Maintain and provision data centre infrastructure.
- Investigate issues with facilities, space, power and cooling where required, identify and rectify operational problems across IT infrastructure, and investigate and diagnose networks problems in a multi-vendor environment.
- Upgrade software and firmware of networking hardware and servers.
- Design, implement and manage configurations for networking hardware.
- Install maintain and trouble shoot hardware configuration and operating systems.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures and standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's