Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 15:08|
- Manage stakeholder engagement meetings involving customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities.
- Gather, document, communicate and manage business and technical requirements.
- Model complex business processes.
- Provide advice on complex systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture.
- Escalate issues and work with the team to prioritise feature delivery.
- Work with the development teams to continually improve Agile processes.
- Communicate customer and developer needs regarding system improvements, enhancements, and elimination of problems and inefficiencies and acceptance testing, ensuring mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Assist in the development and management of a prioritised schedule of work.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Security Specialist level 4 (NV2/TSPV)
Software Development level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)