System Administrator - Deployment( Windows and Linux) Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator - Deployment( Windows and Linux) Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 10:24|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in deployment, management and use of various versions of both Windows and Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7) Operating Systems
- Experience with deploying, managing and updating COTS and FOSS applications/services. E.g. (Splunk, Version control systems, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc)
- Scripting and automation skills are highly desirable. Ability to use, write or modify using one or more of the following: Unix/Linux scripting, SQL, Ruby, Python, Perl, Powershell. These skills can be developed on the job.
- Experience with Dell and HP hardware using INTEL processors
- Manage Windows and Linux systems hosted on a VMware ESX. Some understanding and maintenance of VMWare ESX infrastructure will be occasionally required.
- Perform development to improve usability and functionality of services/systems, this will include writing and improving Python and shell scripting for automating tasks.
- Maintain and improve the release process for proprietary software projects. Perform steps to verify, test and archive software releases following defined procedures.
- Manage in house release management systems and software (mostly Python based systems and some UI and Web components).
- Setup, manage and maintain servers in support of a software development environment.
- Version control systems
- Continuous integration systems
- Static code analysis systems
- Testing hosts
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)