System Administrator (Hadoop) Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (Hadoop) Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 10:40|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft based systems.
- Configure Puppet and Ansible to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS System Administrator (Operations) – Multiple Positions Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)