System Administrator Level 5 (Hadoop) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator Level 5 (Hadoop) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 14:54|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux based systems.
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft based systems.
- Engage Puppet and Ansible for development of, and continuous configuration management of system builds.
- Manage and provide advice for ongoing hardware and operating system support
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project / Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Work with other system administrators and software developers to continuously improve processes and procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Engineer (Technical Team Lead) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)