Windows System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Windows System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 15:04|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in Microsoft administration active directory deployment, MDT, WSUS, WDS.
- Experience in Hyper V, AD, WSUS, PowerShell.
- Experience with Windows Client (Windows XP to Window 10) and Server OS (Server 2003 to Server 2016) design, development, administration and hardening.
- Experience with Automation deployment of Windows workstations and servers using SCCM or WDS with MDT.
- Experience with system security patching and hardening by leveraging WSUS, SCCM and GPOs.
- Experience with application deployment and updating using SCCM.
- Review system software updates and identify those that merit action.
- Install and test new versions of system software.
- Prepare and maintain operational documentation for system software.
- Carry out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance.
- Contribute to the implementation of maintenance and installation work. Use standard procedures and tools to carry out defined system backups, restoring data where necessary.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)