Software Developer Level 3 (Python, Java)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 3 (Python, Java)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 15:30|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet and Ansible automation tools.
- Strong commitment to software engineering processes and a proven ability to develop robust and maintainable software.
- Enhance and support automation capability for new and existing systems by developing and integrating software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology and by integrating Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests by fixing and troubleshooting issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's