Software Developer Level 4 (C++ / Python)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 4 (C++ / Python)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 15:36|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- C /C++ / Python experience.
- Shell / bash experience highly desirable.
- Linux command line application development.
- Apply C/C++ knowledge / skills to ARM based microprocessors.
- Develop applications for platforms with constrained resources.
- RTOS application development and testing.
- Maintain production systems: working with customers, responding to fault reports.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's