Software Developer (Python / Java / Pupet / Ansible) Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (Python / Java / Pupet / Ansible) Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 11:18|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrable experience with Puppet, Ansible and Docker automation tools.
- Enhance and support automation capability for existing systems and recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements which take into account the target environment. Integrate Commercial Off the Shelf and Government Off the Shelf software. Translate logical designs into physical designs and integrate software employing an Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure; provide assistance with support requests to fix and troubleshoot issues.
- Implement and maintain automated testing. Provide feedback on implementation and design aspects as required from other areas.
- Database design and implementation for operational systems.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)