Software Developer (Python, Java) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (Python, Java) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 11:24|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Take responsibility for the development of software using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments, to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Lead the development of software that supports high quality User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to and improve software engineering processes.
- Contribute to and support leadership efforts to improve engineering processes.
- Identify system interdependencies and liaise with other system stakeholders to resolve conflict and coordinate integrated solutions.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's