System Software Engineer (Oracle, Sybase) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Software Engineer (Oracle, Sybase) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 11:25|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience with either:
- Oracle products including Oracle database and Oracle APEX; and/or
- Sybase products including ASE and Replication Server.
- Evaluate and test new system releases (including patches). Plan and coordinate the installation of new versions of system software.
- Investigate, coordinate and resolve potential and actual service problems.
- Manage system and database configurations across numerous environments (e.g. production, QA, development, training, test, and exercise). Monitor database activity and resource usage. Optimise database performance and plan for forecast resource needs.
- Sustain capabilities that predominantly use:
- Oracle technologies; and/or
- Sybase technologies.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's