Tester Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Tester Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 16:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- Functional and security testing of in house and acquired products. Performed on a regular basis to provide early detection of issues.
- Work with virtual platforms and set up test infrastructure – VMWare ESX and VSphere.
- Automate where possible using scripting and proprietary developed testing systems, Python experience desirable.
- Document test cases and results.
- Review and analyse results; determining the source of faults and working with developers to address issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Scheduler Level 4 (NV1)
Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator (Multiple) - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5