|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 16:19|
One of our clients is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead a multidisciplinary team to design, deliver and evaluate a new face-to-face service. The service will support Australian businesses that are ‘born global’ and in the scale-up phase to expand into international markets.
You will be responsible for the implementation of new business processes, digital tools, both internal- and client-facing products, and organisational change management activities that support the delivery of the service.
You will lead a cross-functional team which may include subject matter experts, service designers, user researchers, business analysts and IT professionals.
Your role will involve:
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders to understand user needs, identify opportunities and review and improve the service
- Working closely with the senior stakeholders and the delivery team to maintain an inspiring vision for the service
- Working with your team, users and other stakeholders to construct a Product Backlog that ensures delivery meets user needs and maximises value
- Supporting organisational change and communications (internal and external) activities to raise awareness and encourage adoption of the service
- Reporting and presenting progress to the Executive and stakeholders and justifying product direction and prioritisation decisions
- Significant experience (2+ years) as a Product Manager/Product Owner.
- Experience working in Agile teams (e.g. Scrum teams).
- Deep understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies and principles of HCD.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open-minded and flexible disposition.
- Demonstrated Agile mindset.
- Product Owner Certification (e.g. IC Agile, Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org).
- In-depth knowledge of Australian and international technology sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of the challenges faced by 'born global' and scale-up companies.
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Commonwealth Government baseline security clearance is an advantage, otherwise you must have the ability to obtain one.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's