Software Tester Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Tester Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2020 11:40|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Create and execute fit for purpose test plans and test cases, in accordance with the project’s testing strategy.
- Document traceability between requirements and test cases.
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Automate testing activities where possible, including through the development of bespoke test harnesses.
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools to facilitate efficient and effective testing. Interpret, execute and document complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Tester – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java) (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)