Test Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 16:22|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Define and communicate the test strategy for the project.
- Coordinate and manage planning of system and acceptance tests, including software security testing.
- Coordinating the execution of testing and acceptance activities, and responsibility for the integrity of them.
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of test planning and execution.
- Manage all test processes, including test plans, resources, costs, timescales, test deliverables and traceability.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's