Test Engineer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Engineer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 16:27|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Testing experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with Linux systems and system administration.
- Experience with cloud, containers and virtualisation.
- Under direction from the Test Manager, conduct the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business, security and quality requirements.
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of system security, quality, performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support engineering and technical staff in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
- Document test processes and procedures in a clear and concise manner. Ensure that procedures which involve specific technical knowledge or materials are documented sufficiently to meet testing quality standards.
- Support effective version and configuration management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's