Microsoft Dynamics Developers
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics Developers|
|Start Date:||2020-03-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 13:00|
Start: End of March-April 2020
Our client is seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 developer to work in a large complex IT environment.
• Support the creation of a detailed design for the Human Health Digitisation (HHD) mobile application, based on the Dynamics 365 mobile client
• Develop a functioning Proof of Concept for the HHD mobile application, including the ability to scan and OCR documents using the Dynamics 365 client and the Azure OCR API
• Develop a Proof of Concept for one or more selected Intervention and Infringement Modernisation (IIM) system functions agreed with the business
• Assist the Department to a create a functional design for the IIM system
• Support the establishment of platform requirements in Azure for development/test/production and disaster recovery.
Demonstrated skills and experience with:
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM development using Power Apps
• Integration of various external systems with Dynamics 365 using API/Web services/Azure Service Bus
• Microsoft VSTS • Configuration of Microsoft Dynamics mobile app/Canvas Power App along with Azure OCR API
Candidate must be Australian Citizen - Baseline clearance preferred
Please upload your resume to apply.
Call Fiona Zielinski 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's