Microsoft Azure Administrator
|Job Title:||Microsoft Azure Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 14:46|
Working under general direction from the Department’s nominated representative, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Support the creation of a detailed design for the Human Health Digitisation (HHD) mobile application, based on the Dynamics 365 mobile client
- Support development of a functioning Proof of Concept for the HHD mobile application, including the ability to scan and OCR documents using the Dynamics 365 client and the Azure OCR API
- Support development a Proof of Concept for one or more selected Intervention and Infringement Modernisation (IIM) system functions agreed with the business
- Assist the Department to a create a functional design for the IIM system
- Establish platform requirements in Azure for development/test/production and disaster recovery.
- Demonstrated skills and experience configuring and administering Microsoft Azure services in a large complex IT environment.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with:
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure OCR API integration
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Data factory
- Managing big data between Dynamics 365 and Azure SQL Server
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 12 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
Infrastructure System Administrator
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Red Hat IPA) (TSPV)