|Job Title:||Application Packager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 15:12|
- To produce high quality package modules and/or components plus documentation through the use of systematic, structured and analytical
approaches to the analysis, design, development and testing activities.
- To produce complex packages, especially within areas of specialisation and in a variety of contexts to contribute to the successful delivery of the customer solution.
- Is able to simplify complex legacy application packages to bring in line with industry best practices within customer expectations.
- Is responsible for analysing, designing, coding, testing of packages and package enhancements.
- Can assume ownership of an incident, problem or enquiry through to resolution.
- Estimates, plans, schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure project timescales and client relationships are maintained.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
Skills and Experience Required:
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and HyperV manager
- Admin Studio/InstallSheild
- Scripting (e.g.Powershell / Visual Basic
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 or NV2 Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close ASAP
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Systems Engineer (NV1)
Network Cloud Engineer