Stakeholder Engagement Officer
|Job Title:||Stakeholder Engagement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 11:08|
One of Federal Government client’s is seeking an experienced Stakeholder Engagement Officer to assist the Business Development Manager in the team. You would work within a multi-disciplinary agile team with content writers, contact centre administrators, data analysts, project managers, developers, and user experience designers. While you would work most closely with the Business Development Manager, you may be asked to assist other teams as required.
You would contribute through stakeholder engagement activities including setting up meetings, taking and distributing minutes, preparing briefings and talking points, preparing communications products, creating and updating stakeholder details in the department’s CRM, attending events, and stakeholder analysis. You would also contribute to the preparation of service schedules and service level agreements.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience including the development of associated products such as briefings, talking points, minutes and associated communications products
- Experience in developing social media and marketing strategies and associated products
- Proven self-direction with organisation and planning skills and the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and judgement in working independently and as part of a team
- Awareness of government priorities around service delivery for business and the digital environment for citizens and business ability to navigate a politically sensitive environment
- Experience in designing service schedules and service level agreements
- Experience in the use of Customer Relationship Management databases
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Initial contract until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 23 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's