|Job Title:||GIS Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 11:55|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- (Essential) Current certification in the ArcGIS Desktop Associate or Professional and ArcGIS Enterprise Administration Associate
- (Essential) Demonstrated implementation experience in the installation, configuration and support of an ArcGIS Enterprise deployment in a disconnected environment
- (Essential) Demonstrated experience in the administration of Windows server components and knowledge of underlying infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience to perform professional work involving a level of independence in approach, demanding a degree of originality and judgment
- Business as Usual Operations – proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, optimisation and application administration of Departments Enterprise GIS. Where optimisation and troubleshooting extends to requiring external vendor support , manage Premium Support requests and Core and Solution Team interactions to ensure timely outcomes are received for the Department. Regular reports are to be provided – reporting on patching outcomes, system performance, and provide reporting and updates on internal and externally managed troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Administer Systems and Application specific Security Accreditation requirements. Plan, test and deploy patches and updates on all relevant components of the Enterprise GIS to ensure accreditation is valid and maintained. Provide itemised reports on these activities to confirm security patching and requirements are up to date.
- Maintain a fully functional replica of the Production environment in QA, for functional evaluations, install and configuration testing, and process change testing. As directed update this system to the latest available versioning and assess and report on viability for deployment to production
- Provide specific Mapping and Charting GIS Server administrative support to the Enterprise Production Mapping Deployment and the Workflow Specialist team. As directed publish Server and Data Reviewer Server Services.
- As the Enterprise GIS expands to incorporate GIS Sites on multiple domains, act as the Senior GIS Administrator for other ICT Operations GIS contracted staff.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
GIS Operations Support – GIS Technical Lead Level 6 (TSPV)
Senior Security Specialist
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)