|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 12:36|
On of Federal Government client’s is seeking an experienced data analyst who is capable of driving projects forward and building key functionality within the team to deliver strategically aligned outcomes. They are looking for someone who is skilled at collating, curating and interpreting complex data sets.
Strong communication skills and attention to detail are fundamental in being able to analyse and report on the data insights and provide key stakeholders with meaningful recommendations that support business objectives.
You will work embedded within the team to deliver outcomes prioritised by the team leader and section manager. At times, you may be asked to work with stakeholders or subject matter experts to collate and utilise data and associated collateral.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in working with large qualitative and quantitative datasets, identifying trends and presenting outcomes
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels to drive innovative solutions that meet customer needs and align with business objectives
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in working with PowerBI or similar data visualisation software
- Knowledge of digital service standards and an understanding of human-centered design
- Knowledge of HTML, Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0) and W3C best practice web standards, and experience in using a Content Management System (e.g. Sitecore)
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile environment
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Initial contract until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 6 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 23 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's