ICT Business Analyst - Level 5
|Job Title:||ICT Business Analyst - Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 11:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and transforming ICT business processes specifically in the areas of automation is considered advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Analyse and document current business processes for ICT Support work disciplines, including the process reform for moving items in and out of a secure facility
- Develop a change management and communications plan when business processes are changed and when they impact staff, this will include the rollout of the new item movement processes.
- Develop an information and knowledge management strategy for the Operational ICT Security team
- Review, update and disseminate current documentation, as well as identify documentation gaps and develop documentation as required. Documentation may include procedures, guides, web sites and input into policy.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's