ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 13:00|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT outcomes across an Enterprise.
- Proven experience in Windows system administration.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
- Install, configure, secure, sustain and enhance Microsoft technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform.
- Contribute to the development and support of the Windows Desktop SOE.
- Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are met.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 3 (TSPV)