ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 13:23|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT outcomes across an Enterprise.
- Proven experience in Windows system administration.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Administer, monitor and maintain, complex Microsoft technologies. Provide advance skills in delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Manage capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and document changes to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages
- Provide administration with focus on scripted cross forest object migration, planning and coordination.
- Install, maintain, decommission and support MS Windows 2012, Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2016.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's