System Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 14:29|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Proven experience in supporting Defence operating systems (Windows or Linux).
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- An understanding of the Information Security Manual.
- Provide system support and administration of LINUX and VMWARE systems installed and other sub-systems.
- Provide quality control of acquisition artefacts by Contractors and suppliers.
- Provide technical writing expertise to support the development of sustainment governance artefacts.
- Support the System Engineer team lead and Sustainment Manager in a broad range of systems engineering activities related to project design, implementation, test and transaction.
- Ensure that engineering solutions are coordinated across the programme.
- Ensure all systems provide a level of availability to identified system requirements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's