|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 16:18|
They will provide detailed technical, professional and policy advice in relation to complex work and contribute to capability development, strategic planning, project management and policy development. The Technical Writer will work independently with reasonable autonomy and accountability for the achievement of outcomes of their work. They will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Apply understanding of broader Department policy and strategic objectives.
- Has expertise in capability development processes including government approvals to progress capability development initiatives within the Department.
- Build and sustain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders and negotiate effectively to deliver business outcomes.
- Research, write, edit and proofread technical data.
- Desirable: Lead and prepare the development of timely and high quality submissions relating to capability development within the Department
- Desirable: Evaluate, independently analyse and provide advice on capability proposals, including assessments of the strategic context, capability options, resource implications, risks and acquisition strategies.
- Desirable: Design and recommend solutions to issues impacting on the achievement of desired outcomes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Data Platform Engineer (NV1)