CRM & .Net Developer
|Job Title:||CRM & .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2020 16:48|
One of our Federal Government client’s is looking for an experienced CRM & .Net Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting current and next generation applications to enable Treasury business and productivity. You will also be responsible for supporting critical financial and modelling systems and developing exciting new products using cutting-edge technology.
You will work across a number of projects and systems providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- Dynamics 365 CRM on-prem/Online
- Dynamics 365 App for outlook.
- .Net Application development and support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience delivering digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering as well as 5+ years of industry practice.
- CRM Dynamics 365 customization and configuration experience including App for Outlook and Outlook Dynamics Plugin
- C# and ASP.Net Development skills and experience
- Solution Design and Windows/Web Services/Nservice Bus experience
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Initial 4 month contract 3 x 6 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A minimum Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's