Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 10:02|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Entrust IdAM, and in Public Key Infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of corporate directories, authorisation and authentication services, including technologies, protocols and languages such as: Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Security Assertion Markup Language.
- Proven experience and proficiency in software development using Java, C++ programming languages, as well as scripting languages such as Perl is considered advantageous.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration is considered advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
- Consolidate PKI Certificate services and migrate artefacts to a new certificate authority infrastructure.
- Plan, document, develop and integrate software using a DevOps methodology to assist with automation of key identity and access management capabilities.
- Provide Identity and access management advice and assistance for projects within ICT security.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Security Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
2 * Systems Development Managers Level 6 (NV1)
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)