Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 10:11|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Expert knowledge of corporate directories, authorisation and authentication services, including technologies, protocols and languages such as: Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Security Assertion Markup Language.
- Extensive experience in gateway security services, including web proxies is considered advantageous.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration is considered advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Provide ICT security system administration for ICT security systems, specifically focussing on enterprise identity and access management systems and secure gateways.
- Provide second and third level support to resolve break-fix and service request tickets, in consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Develop and implement new ICT security services or enhance existing services in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Provide Identity and access management consultation and technical assistance for ICT projects and support teams.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's