Director Data Integrity and Reporting
|Job Title:||Director Data Integrity and Reporting|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 10:27|
One of our government client’s is after a Director – Data Integrity and Reporting who will be responsible for leading a team of finance professionals managing Cost Recovery data integrity and reporting activities.
This position is responsible for managing the accuracy of billing data to customers, providing systems oversight, documenting issues relating to data integrity, controls and internal policy settings
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing leadership to a small team of finance professionals giving direction and performance support through skills and knowledge development and represent the business unit in providing Data Integrity services to the Division’s business units and directorates;
- Developing and managing an information architecture for cost recovery, ensuring data integrity, maintaining issues register and Statement of Operating Procedures;
- Reviewing and managing the business unit’s process for ICT Team Resource adjustments of pay amendments for each quarter by position number and automate process eliminating manual intervention;
- Reviewing current business processes in the business unity relating to SBA Billing and automate manual processes that support the billing activities by consolidating incoming volumetric data into a single data source/pool using Power BI for upload into ClearCost;
- Collaborating with the Division’s Business areas to ensure integrity of the billing data and standardise the format of receiving volumetric data, together with streamlining access to accurate data with view to API integration;
- Developing and maintaining the SBA Billing Power BI Dashboard reports with drilldown capability to source volumetric SBA data and report/action issues identified including unmatched data;
- Managing the data cleansing project and action corrections to unmatched data with service areas and implement procedures with workflows to ensure data integrity;
- Training the business unit’s costings staff to build and use Power BI as a mapping and reporting tool for SBA billing and data queries;
- Providing strategic and operational support to the Division’s Senior Director and the CFO in setting and meeting the business unit’s Cost Recovery billing objectives;
- Providing oversight and where applicable support the Division’s costing and billing systems which sustain the Division’s costing and charging framework;
- Promoting and supporting the Division’s policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity; and
- Direct supervision of up to 5 staff.
Professional / Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Extensive experience in the technical aspects of ICT, data integrity and automating / streamlining billing data with the proven ability to interpret the source data, identify and resolve issues.
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team of finance professionals whilst working independently with limited direction and guidance, and providing appropriate direction to other team members in order for team members to reach their full potential.
- Experience in ERP/financial information systems (Oracle & ClearCost desirable) and in the use of reporting tools like Power BI.
- Exhibit strong leadership and liaison skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change to the Division’s data integrity including developing internal processes, policies and procedures with workflows to action user addition or removal of access to services.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members and business units to achieve required outcomes in a timely manner.
- Proven experience with Microsoft applications Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Accounting or Finance, Commerce or a related field is essential, and/or previous experience in data integrity and Power BI is essential.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 3 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A minimum Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's