Key Manager Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Key Manager Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 13:39|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in high assurance cryptographic key management.
- Experience in secure handling and transport of physical material.
- Manage the electronic distribution of high assurance cryptographic key material using the Australian Key Management Infrastructure.
- Prepare, account for and distribute physical cryptographic material and equipment, including both delivery and receipt.
- Provide first level support to Communications Security (COMSEC) account managers with requests for key material and management.
- Provide first level help desk support to COMSEC account managers using the Australian Key Management Infrastructure.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's