ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:34|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Minimum five years’ experience implementing and maintaining security policies for Cisco and/or Juniper firewall devices.
- CISCO and/or Juniper Certifications.
- Exposure to and understanding of OSPF and BGP routing as well as MPLS technologies.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Provide first and second-level operational support across the firewall infrastructure in line with ITIL processes, including the management of firewall policies and configurations to support permitted network traffic through firewall devices and troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Perform firewall remediation activities including developing design and architecture proposals, reviewing and refining security policies, configuring new devices, and leading change activities. Remediation activities will be coordinated with the Networking section.
- Provide assistance in the support and management of firewall monitoring systems.
- Perform an IT Security Officer role:
- Implement and monitor information security requirements, policies, and compliance.
- Document and communicate policies, queries, vulnerabilities, and current state of the system.
- Oversee training, policies, and practices, including audits, to ensure systems are securely operated.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Network Engineer - Splunk Level 4 (TSPV)