SharePoint 2010 Complex Site Development Level 2 (NV1)
|Job Title:||SharePoint 2010 Complex Site Development Level 2 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 15:56|
- Administration of MS Windows Server 2008 R2 Server.
- Installations, Configuration and Administration of Customised Microsoft SharePoint 2010 environment to meet client’s requirements.
- Utilise SharePoint 2010 Designer to customise layouts, conditional formatting and complex workflows.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 software troubleshooting experience.
- SQL Server management and establishment of backup regimes.
- Delivery of user training sessions.
- Complex SharePoint 2010 site development and backups.
- Develop custom database within SharePoint 2010 environment.
- Utilise SharePoint 2010 Designer to customise layouts, configure conditional formatting and create complex workflows.
- Transfer and manual entry of historical records into SharePoint 2010.
- Liaise with OPSTSR 109 Stakeholders to clarify database requirements.
- Liaise with DST IM&T if required to achieve goals.
- Deliver user training sessions to small user groups.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 24 March.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Projects Office Support Services Level 2 and 3 (NV1) (Up to 3 positions)
ICT Consultant - SharePoint
Compatitive rate - NV2 Clearance
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)