Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 16:04|
A highly-organised dynamic professional to work in a fast paced environment in a project support role is required. The Project Support Officer will have experience working in state or federal government supporting ICT projects with a personable and positive attitude. Supporting multiple project managers and team members, working on a variety of tasks with competing priorities, the role is responsible for:
- undertaking diverse administrative processes including managing and maintaining project registers, databases, electronic files and records to ensure compliance with government policy;
- contributing to project planning, risk and issue management;
- monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, and liaising with key stakeholders;
- logging, managing and analysing information on the progress of the project;
- providing financial services including drafting procurement documents, monitoring purchasing activities and maintaining summary databases;
- organising meetings and room bookings, preparing and submitting agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and following up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project/team operations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated ability to work under broad direction and meet allocated technical, business and/or project objectives independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to support a fast-paced ICT project team including the ability to be flexible and make priorities around the demands of the day.
- Demonstrated ability to perform an extensive range of project support activities including procurement and general administration.
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm and focused during levels of uncertainty and pressure to achieve the required result.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2020. The contract may be extended by the Department for further periods, up to a further maximum period of 24 months
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's