ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 14:02|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex capabilities and/or developing ICT Security analytics (Desirable).
- Experience architecting complex systems (Essential).
- Experience in architecting security controls in cloud computing systems (Desirable).
- Develop enterprise-wide ICT security architectural principles and policies to ensure the security of Defence ICT systems.
- Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to design and documentation of ICT system security controls.
- Analyse and assess ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Undertake ICT security threat and risk assessment.
- Support the operation of the IT security team by providing the following services:
- IT security education and outreach.
- Leadership on IT security related matters and issues.
- Lead the Continuous improvement processes.
- Stakeholder engagement on security-related matters.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Technician Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)