|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 13:46|
As the Project Manager, you will report to the Program Director.
The Project Manager will apply their extensive experience in change management to deliver process improvements and efficiencies across the business using the Technology One product. You will communicate effectively and negotiate with stakeholders to agree on scope boundaries, schedules, quality and budgets. As the successful candidate, you will be able to develop project documentation, report on progress, oversee procurements, manage contracts and manage budgets as they relate to project delivery. This will be one of several projects you will manage.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have experience with Technology One and your broad experience managing various system improvement projects will be complemented by your ability to collaborate and problem-solve. In addition, you will be able to identify and manage risks in change management and implementation.
Your ability to align business resources to deliver positive outcomes for BS&T and the business are critical to the role.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience managing complex system improvement projects using Agile
- Extensive experience managing change including release and deployment, risk identification and mitigation
- Effective communication, negotiation and stakeholder management abilities, including contract management and developing project documentation
- Organisational and analytical skills, including work prioritisation, dealing with competing requirements/workloads, and maintaining a customer focus
- Experience with Technology One (highly desirable).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Based on the duty statement, in 500 words, please tell us how your skills and experience are relevant to the role and describe the contribution you can make to the department.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's