VMware Administrator – TF- CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||VMware Administrator – TF- CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 14:32|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight
- Assist with security and configuration compliance, performance, capacity management.
- Provide assistance with large complex Federal Government’s Service Catalogue, self Service, PaaS and software defined networking which may require scripting.
- Assist in day-to-day operations, including investigation and remedy of faults in relation to customer’s VMware virtual environment.
- Provide assistance in meeting customer’s Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)