System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 14:42|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight.
- Work with project managers, product owners, business analysts and senior customers on the design of integrated ICT solutions that support organisational outcome within the constraints of technology roadmap.
- Provide engineering solutions that demonstrate awareness of dependencies and the need to collaborate and integrate with partner agencies and strategic industry partners.
- Lead the analysis of complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and or Project Tranche Manager or Engineering Manager in a timely Manner.
- Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's