Project Manager Level 5
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 14:50|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of datacentre hardware and networking is desirable.
- Lead and manage activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
- Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
Senior Data Flow Manager level 5 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)