Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security System Administrator/Developer Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 13:13|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Linux and/or Windows system administration skills.
- Data processing, scripting and coding skills, specifically in Bash, XSLT, Perl, Python or C (desirable).
- Assist with the maintenance and sustainment of a complex ICT system. Maintain, enhance and integrate the capability with other key systems.
- Assist in documenting existing and new features and processes related to system support and enhancement.
- Analyse systems engineering issues, identify and recommend courses of action.
- Ensure that work completed conforms to any applicable quality standard or a standard identified by the Commonwealth.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by appreciating the wider business context and identifying / developing and enhancing procedures.
- Ensure the reliability of the system:
- Correct processing problems
- Ensure system resource use is sustainable
- Monitor and remedy any interruption to services
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's