ICT Security Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Program Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2020 13:19|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of ICT security and risk management.
- Develop, implement and manage the Program Delivery Plan which delivers capabilities required to enable the section’s strategic vision.
- Manage the daily Program level issues and address risks escalated to the program level by supervisors, peers, business stakeholders.
- Author briefs to address program issues at the executive level. These briefs will be required to be presented to senior executives within the organisation.
- Liaise with senior business stakeholders on Program level security issues.
- Manage the allocation of resources based on priorities and risk.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's